Saturday 10 September 2016

How Kheerganga Helped Me To Change me From normal person To Traveler and Trekker?


I was a dead human being living in a cubicle , but now I feel like a bird  , I can touch the sky ,
I am out of box because I am not dead yet. Now I am pursuing my dreams of being a trekker 
and traveler but the Question is how it actually started ?


Flashback - 5 month back I was giving my last year exam at University of Delhi , completely depressed, almost dead suddenly one of my friend give me suggestion for a trip for a trek to Kheerganga.
Honestly that time I had no idea about this place, I just wanted to go out of that shitty place , I was tired of questions, I was tired of everything. 
Society is a big time liar and I was a fool who was trapped in their net . Anyway we went to Kasol , Manikaran and then next day we went to Kheerganga . That time I didn't know trekking is so much fun . I mean on every single damn step you find the answers of yourquestions, you find who you actually are?
This was the place which made me fall in love with hiking on mountains but still that time I had no clue it will change my life like that.


When I came to Kheerganga for the very first time I had no idea that after this trek i will complete 2 trek within 2 month. After Dharamshala if I love any other place in Himachal Pradesh that would be Parvati Valley. I don't like the mainstream and crowded places as they are generally destroyed by the visitors, thanks to some typical Indian tourists.
That is why one should go on treks as they are less crowded (because you have o take a hike for that which most of the people are afraid of) , more beautiful and peaceful places comparatively to cities




Kheerganga is just not the place , it is purely a spiritual ground which connects you with your inner peace.
This trek is not all about the summit it is all about the journey because sometimes journey is more beautiful than the destination itself.
you will cross many waterfalls , vast greenery , a bit of jungle area and wooden bridges.
The best part about this trek is the thunderous sound of river which makes you feel strongs but keeps reminding you that mountains are stronger than you.
So one should not try to be a Gama in the land of Lama



It is a 12 km hike from Barshaini which hardly takes 4-5 hours (For unfit people ) to reach here. Now days it is also bit commercialize so you can find everything over there food , accommodation, washrooms etc only if you reach there before 5:00 in the evening so one should consider the time (start as early as possible) and the weather.
Ilove everyhing about this trek though it just a base for Pin Parvati trek but still beautifel and captivating.
Explore it so that you can explore yourself .
we do this whole trip in just 1500/- how ? detail given in following video

If you want to travel Kheerganga in cheap and Best way  (in just 1500/-) than you must watch this video




for more blogs and get information about how to travel cheap please like our facebook page:-https://www.facebook.com/Cheaptravel95/

इस ब्लॉग को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यंहा क्लिक करे http://cheaptravel95.blogspot.com/2016/09/blog-post.html



HAPPY JOURNEY :)















11 comments:

  1. Travel Discounts
    Must Do Travels is your travel guide. Our team finds the best destinations around the world, unbeatable hotel discounts, cruise discounts, and vacation deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. The information which you have provided is very good. Keep it up.

    Delta Airlines Reservations

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice Blog If you are intrested in north east India.Visit Assam and enjoy the beauty of India.The Rainbow Regis Hotels in Dibrugarh Town situated on the best location of Assam.The best Multi Cuisine hotel in Dibrugarh,Assam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following your blog reliably and got great information. Thankful for a cunning post.These tips are to an uncommon degree productive. Grateful a lot.Keep it up.Keep blogging.!!
    online hotel booking in gurgaon sector 38

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an interesting article to read. I learned a lot from it. Dubai was really an eye opener to someone who wants to go to a place and realize something. I went to UAE alone because I was stressed at work. I spent three days in Al Habtoor Polo Resort and it was such a worthy trip. I get to enjoy my time alone and I was even lucky to rent a private villa for AED 2500 on weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.
    best online travel agency in multan 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best boots for walking on concrete all day while traveling in mountains are the Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus II Mid Hiking Boot. The light weight, durable soles and flexibile materials ensure a comfortable walk over any terrain as well as give your feet some comfort after long hours of standing. These waterproof hiking boots also have special features like reflective taping around the heel to help prevent injuries when you're out at night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luxury penthouse apartments in beylikduzu at Mabeyn Sahil offer a unique apartment within the city that has an outstanding sea view of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete